Here are five more top prospects from the class of 2018. As always, these names are not in any particular order as we will rank the class at a later date.
- Eric DeMayo – Peabody HS – FB / LB – DeMayo stands 6’0″ and 235 pounds and makes plays on both sides of the ball. He uses his athleticism and physicality to run the ball downhill and to stuff the opponent’s run game. Has had interest from around the Ivy League where he could be a solid linebacker. http://www.hudl.com/profile/3111876/eric-demayo
- Bobby DeMeo – Boston College HS – CB / WR – At 6’1″ and 185 pounds DeMeo plays well on offense, defense and on special teams. Uses his speed and quickness to makes plays on both sides of the ball and as a return man. Also a very good baseball player he will likely play a sport in college. http://www.hudl.com/video/3/5414986/57e609d0688ec45db442b9e8
- Brian Abraham – Xaverian Brothers HS – WR / FS – Abraham stands 6’3″ and 195 pounds and is a lanky and athletic player who contributes on the top defense in the state. Also plays wide receiver and will receive college interest over the next couple of months. http://www.hudl.com/athlete/5045808/brian-abraham
- Dan Monaghan – Nobles – OL / DL – A physical guard who goes 6’5″ and 280 pounds and plays on both sides of the ball. A good run blocker who engages and maintains his blocks he will likely play in college. http://www.hudl.com/video/3/6435724/5803ae03688ec318d0378deb
- Anthony Norcia – Everett HS – WR – A fast playmaker who stands 5’11” and 180 pounds. Plays a big role in the Everett offense and regularly goes up against top competition. Having had a big junior season and the Super Bowl game still ahead, Norcia will have ample opportunity to draw interest from schools.