Barnstable at Dennis-Yarmouth 9/8/17 at 6:00 PM – Look for D-Y to control the line of scrimmage with a number of their best linemen returning including 6’5″ and 310 pound Jacob Dolan.
(3) BC High at (19) Andover 9/8/17 at 7:00 PM – It was the Danny Abraham show in last year’s lopsided 61-39 game and BC High has a ton of talent back on both offense and defense.
(9) Bridgewater-Raynham at (17) Duxbury 9/8/17 at 7:00 PM – The Duxbury line will be very good but they lost almost all of their key skill players from last year’s Super Bowl championship team.
(8) Central Catholic at Dartmouth 9/8/17 at 7:00 PM – It will be interesting to see if Dartmouth can slow down the Central Catholic offense led by quarterback Bret Edwards and running back Max Faro.
(18) Holliston at (25) Millis 9/8/17 at 7:00 PM – This game features two of the best linemen in the state with Holliston’s Scott Elliott and Millis’ Kevin Pyne.
Needham at (22) Natick 9/8/17 at 7:00 PM – Two teams that are always very competitive and this should be another very entertaining Friday night game.
(16) North Attleboro at (14) King Philip 9/8/17 at 7:00 PM – Defending Super Bowl champion King Philip lost a number of key players so this should be a very close game this year as these two teams look to get an early edge in the always competitive Hockomock League.
(5) St. John’s Shrewsbury at (6) Catholic Memorial 9/8/17 at 7:00 PM – A big test for St. John’s Shrewsbury as they play a Catholic Conference powerhouse in Catholic Memorial which is a team that should have a very good defense. Last year the Pioneers held on for a 30-28 home victory.
(10) Brockton at (11) Lexington 9/9/17 at 2:00 PM – The high powered Lexington offense led by quarterback Sal Frelick and running back Ben Quint will be on display against an always solid Brockton defense.
(4) Xaverian Brothers at (1) Everett 9/9/17 at 2:30 PM – What a way to start the season. A re-match of last year’s Super Bowl game which Everett won 21-7. Xaverian Brothers graduated a ton of players so it will be interesting to see how this year’s team matches up against the top ranked team in the state.